Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Something just triggered my sense of humanity. As I realize this world is not only complicated, but also being harsh and unfair at the same time. I would love to let myself out and away for some moment and give you the freedom of choice as you walk through the bridge of options. I would want to see the world of wisdom with my naked eyes and walk on the land of cruelty with my bare feet. I wanted to learn everything I could so that this feeling is secured enough on the hands of the beholder. I want to be young as possible. I want beauty to stay away from the wind of change. I don't want your love and lust to stay, while you hold your hands with another queen inside you, I want the passion and the trust too. Take me to the top mountain and i'll keep the coffee warm for you.