Wednesday, November 24, 2010

You,
For the times that i hate you it hurts so badly deeply inside even i did not know why you ever did that to me. I might leave for just one reason and that reason could be not less than you. Because you never know how many time it struck right in front of my blind folded eyes and I could not help but notice and keep it to myself, as I am one of the kind of silence. And so i have this House to cheer me up with the cat that reminds me of you. Its so warm and peace the weather is cold and gray, the sadness is inside and empty when you left me for work while you did not even try to reveal my wound that bleeds. Thank you for being such an understanding person that could scratch and stretch this precious mind and soul after poisoning the undead body. && Im sorry I have lost the joyful and fun colors that lingers, it feels expelled away from this cerebrum. You are just perfect.
Me