Thursday, November 11, 2010

Some ordinary unspecific hot sunny day without an angel bless of wide sky up ahead, Im living on my own. I dont feel alive, sometimes. I barely think of the sun and the moon. I only want them to happen. I fall so deep I could not realize more than this. And so I just let it go
On the other moment of this significant life, I want to scream and let go of myself. I want to get out from this passion, I want to be with myself and the others. I want to do things that I wanted to, and I dont want the mind & soul to be part of it. I want to dance under the moonlight and make the ware wolfs run to chase this sacred blood of its own. I want to be free from this curse, its hectic but the color of its beauty has made me untouched the ground, lifted me up and awayy. But living deep in this diamond silky sky made me wounded with its spellbound
This poison is forever.